For a Micro-ATX chassis this case packs a punch and offers a great deal of functionality and features with room to mount six fans and one Velocity rear fan that is included, the Commando has instant cooling straight out of the box.
Customise your ARGB lighting using motherboard software, gain access to even more colour modes and lighting effects.
The Velocity fan included comes with a 3 Pin or 4 Pin Molex for power and two 3 Pin Male & Female connectors to make it even easier to increase your fan capacity without needing a controller.
The Commando features an ‘easy to build in’ chassis and features two magnetic dust filters ensuring your components remain visible but without dust, also improving the performance.
The GameMax Commando is compatible with the following fans:
– GameMax Mirage Dual-Ring Rainbow RGB 120mm Fan
– GameMax Mirage White Fins Dual-Ring Rainbow RGB 120mm Fan
– GameMax Razor 120mm Rainbow ARGB Fan
– GameMax Velocity 120mm Rainbow ARGB Fan
– GameMax ARGB 3 In 1 Kit
The GameMax Commando is compatible with the following hub:
– GameMax ARGB Fan Hub
– GameMax Crusader ARGB Hub Case 3 Pin 4 Port
– Design: The GameMax Commando series is a Micro-ATX gaming case available in a black or white chassis. Do want the stealth or premium look? The choice is yours. Suitable for both home and office use.
– Airflow: One rear fan comes standard with the Commando and the chassis can mount another five fans (3 x 120mm at the front and 2 x 120mm at the top) to help create the perfect balance of air running in and out of your system. Air vents run down either side of the front panel help to aid airflow.
– Motherboard Sync: You can now take your LED colour to new heights and sync not only your fans but other ARGB components with the included ARGB motherboard connector, simply connect to a 5V 3 Pin RGB connection and you can use the mobo software to sync your components your way.
– Upgrade: The Commando series provides you with two different opportunities to control your LED lighting. The Velocity fans include a 3 Pin power, 4 Pin Molex, 3 Pin AURA male and female connectors enables you to either control your lighting through a motherboard or upgrade and purchase a GameMax Hub and control using your chassis. Please note the hub is sold separately.
– Internal Components & Compatibility: Made using an all-white interior the Commando has plenty of space to fit higher- end hardware to boost the overall performance, with room to fit an MATX motherboard, with four PCI-e expansion slots, there is plenty of storage. A total of five hard drive bays can be mounted and graphic cards up to 365mm in length and a CPU cooler with a max. length of 170mm.
– Full-Length PSU Shroud: Keep your build tidier by keeping power supply and other cables out of sight, making clean builds even easier to achieve.
Water Cooling Ready
Supported Radiator Size
Supported Radiator Positions
4mm Tempered Glass
Internal 3.5″: 2
Internal 2.5″: 3
Notes: 2 x 2.5″ and 3.5″ Shared
Front: 3 x 120mm Fans
Top: 2 x 120mm Fans
Rear: 1 x 120mm Fan (1 x GameMax Velocity Fan Included)
1 x USB 3.0
2 x USB 2.0
1 x HD Audio
1 x Microphone
GPU Max Length: 365mm
CPU Cooler Maximum Height: 170mm
Internal Cable Management Depth: 33mm
What’s In The Box
Product Dimensions ( W x H x D )
210mm x 426mm x 400mm
Packaging Dimensions ( W x H x D )
462mm x 293mm x 480mm
Net: 5.9 KGs
Gross: 7.1 KGs
There are no reviews yet.